The Lonely Mountain, known in Sindarin as Erebor, referred to both a mountain in northern Rhovanion and the Dwarven 'Kingdom under the Mountain' contained within it. It is often regarded as a symbol of adventure in Tolkien's novel, The Hobbit, and of the titular Hobbit Bilbo Baggins' maturation as an individual.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains (even fictional ones) and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 22.50 mm wide, 11.95 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.