Each piece is hand rolled, moulded + cut, so they will be unique to you.
Take care of your earrings by following the check-list below:
- do not wear polymer clay while applying perfume, deodorant or hairspray
- try to not bend or drop your piece
- clean your earrings by wiping dirt or makeup off with a piece of soft fabric + rubbing alcohol
- stay away from commercial jewellery cleaning products, as they may damage the polymer clay
- be mindful to avoid sharp objects that may scratch the surface of the clay