Located in Banff National Park in the Canadian Rockies, this popular peak overlooks the resort town of Banff, Alberta and is named for the two sulphurous hot springs found on its lower slopes. The 360-degree views of the Bow Valley mountain ranges are a breathtaking and rewarding sight from the summit’s observations decks, reached by either hiking up the switchback route or a short ride up the Banff Gondola.
- Mackenzie Jones jewellery is handcrafted from scratch, each piece is unique to you.
- Created so that you can carry the mountains and your memories with you always.
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada.
- Handmade from Sterling Silver, perfect for everyday wear. Always nickel free.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, shape and texture may vary.
Sizing + Dimensions
- Rhodium chain adjustable at 16”, 18” and 20” increments.
- Pendant measures approx. 24.55 mm wide, 9.25 mm high and 2.00 mm thick.