Settle back and relax to the mesmerizing crackle & flicker of the wood wick and masculine natural scents with our Man Candles.
At many of the shows we attend we saw lots of lovely couples browsing our soy candles, and most of the time, the guys looked so bored!
So we got to work blending up some manlier essential oil scents and added in a wooden wick for a finishing touch -- when we saw the guys start to get interested in candles too, we knew we were on to something :)
Now Man Candles are one of our most popular products, and are actually quite popular with the ladies as well!
With unique scents like Cedarwood Tobacco, Spiced Rum & Black Absinthe these are a perfect addition to any bachelor pad, man cave, or any space in your home that could use a little extra character.
Why Man Candles:
- Awesome gift for any special guy in your life
- One-of-a-kind masculine scent blends blended with all natural essential oils
- Wooden wick for an earthy look and a soothing campfire crackle
Cedarwood Tobacco: A masculine, manly blend of crackling Cedarwood, earthy Tobacco, Patchouli and Amber.
Spiced Rum: A sweet & Spicy blend of crushed Clove, Nutmeg, Cardamom with hints of Bay Rum.
Vanilla Bourbon: A sweet and smoky blend of crushed Vanilla and smooth oaked Bourbon Whiskey
Black Absinthe: Top aromas of Aniseed, sweet fennel infused with bitter orange for a truly non-hallucinogenic experience!
Woodsmoke & Gin: Woodsy aromas of balsam fir, spruce and pine balance with a hint of mint and eucalyptus accented with sharp juniper berry.
Cigar Leaf Brandy
- 50+ hours of luxurious burn time per Man Candle
"The order came quickly and I am very impressed with packing. The scent of the Spiced Rum Candle has not only caught my attention but my hubbys as well! Even my kids have noticed the new candles on the mantle. Bring on Autumn!"
Special Burning Tips For Wood Wick Candles:
- We always recommend to ensure that your first burn is always to a full melt pool (wax melted to the edge of the jar)
- Always trim your wick! Wood wicks need to be short and level. We recommend using old nail clippers!